Automation and Packaging Systems, Warehouse Control Systems, AutoID - Barcode Experts
Hosted at the Hilton – Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek, Orlando, April 17-19th, SCOPE will play host to 500 of the industry’s most influential executives for 2 days of educational sessions, solutions research, benchmarking and networking.
It is the perfect medium to ensure you are up to date on the latest technology and innovation and hear trends and best practices from high profile industry peers.
To secure your space go to www.scopeeast.com and reference Invitation Number: SCT4848
SCOPE’s attendance soared by nearly 50% at the last event, attracting senior level executives from the world’s largest organizations.
It’s the industry’s fastest growing and most dynamic event, delivering exceptional value to attendees. You can check out over 100 glowing testimonials from past attendees sharing their experience and perspective of the Conference.
With a recently expanded educational program including 6 Industry specific Tracks, you’ll be sure to receive content directly relevant to you.
The speaker faculty is peer led, so you hear from executives in the field addressing the same challenges and opportunities as you.
Recent SCOPE speakers include:
• Aberdeen Group, VP & Principal Analyst
• American Wholesale Book Company, Vice President Operations
• Avnet, SVP Operations & Project Management
• Colgate-Palmolive, Worldwide Director of Strategy & Systems, Global Supply Chain
• Electrolux, VP Supply Chain, NA
• GKN Sinter Metals, Director Procurement
• Hewlett Packard, Senior Director Supply Chain Operations
• Jarden Corporation, Vice President Operations & Supply Chain
• Johnson Controls, Director Supply Chain & Sourcing
• MeadWestVaco, Director of Global Procurement & Supply Chain
• Nature’s Best, President and CEO
• Pepsi Beverages Company, VP of Supply Chain Strategy & GTM Systems
• Research In Motion (RIM), Senior Director of Business & IT Solutions Group
• Smart & Final, Director Distribution
• Sony Electronics, Director Supply Chain Security
• Stratus, VP Supply Chain & Corporate Quality Officer
• University Texas, Associate Academic Director, Supply Chain
If you can work the conference into your schedule, we are confident you will find the event to be highly productive, educational and enjoyable. We hope to see you out there!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.